WE ARE EL DORADO COUNTY DEMOCRATS!
The purpose of the El Dorado County Democratic Central Committee as the official governing body of the Democratic
Party in the County of El Dorado, shall be to:
- Foster and support Democratic Party campaigns in El Dorado County in
cooperation with the State and National Democratic Party and assist in raising
money in support thereof.
- Build party organization at the county level; register Democrats; turn out
Democratic voters; endorse and elect Democratic candidates for public office,
and support initiatives and referendums endorsed by the State Party.
- Develop local positions and communicate them to the public and to all
officeholders and provide a forum for the discussion of public issues and
- Identify, recruit, develop, interview, and endorse Democratic candidates for
local partisan and non-partisan public office.
- Charter and support Democratic Clubs within El Dorado County.
- Perform such other duties and services as it sees fit to further the Democratic
Party in El Dorado County.
Central Committee Members:
Leadership - (Officers)
Lori Anzini, Chair (and Executive Board of CDP)
Daniel Stephenson, Vice Chair
Lee Boylan, Secretary
Garry and Jean Cantzler, Co-Controllers
Leslie Hill, At-Large
BOS District 1
BOS District 4
BOS District 5